ISSN 1732-9442, e-ISSN 2082-8926,
On-line version of Forest Research Papers in English - from the fourth issue in 2012, ie, 73 (4) - is available on:Submit article
Publisher: Forest Research Institute,
ul. Braci Leśnej 3, 05-090 Raszyn, Poland,
tel. +48 22 7150 602, fax +48 22 720 0397,
person contact: Prof. Jacek Hilszczański
1. Forest Research Institute (statutory grant)
2. The Ministry of Science and Higher Education:
- in 2019–2020 – co-financing under programme „Support for scientific journals" financed by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education – contract 68/WCN/2019/1 of June 10th 2019.
- in 2016–2017 – co-financing the project "Developing of online version of Forest Research Papers in English (8 issues)" under contract 849/P-DUN/2016 (May 9th, 2016) and financed by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education with funds allocated for activities of disseminating science.
- in 2013–2014 – co-financing of "Publishing of Forest Research Papers online version in English" under the "Index Plus" programme – under contract 74/IxP/dem/2012 (October 30th, 2012).
The Forest Research Papers publishes original research articles, review articles, discussion articles and short communications. All these articles and papers are peer-reviewed. The journal covers all aspects of forest research, both basic and applied subjects. The scope includes forest environment and silviculture, ecology, physiology, entomology, pathology and genetics related to the forest use, inventory and management, economic, policy and social sciences related to the forest and forestry.
The journal applies the principles of publication ethics in accordance with the guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).