Department of Forest Resources Management
- Performing expert opinions and professional assistance in the field of forest land valuation and estimation of losses in stands.
- Development of expert opinions in the field of analyzes of the wood raw material market in Poland and Europe.
- Training for forest owners and private forest surveillance services.
- Performing environmental impact assessments of management plans in terms of Natura 2000 areas (after publication of the implementation rules).
- Implementation of simplified forest management plans.
- Implementation of protection plans for national parks (participation), landscape parks, reserves, protection plans and the task plan for Natura 2000 areas.
- Performing expert opinions on selected elements of the forest condition of various properties with the use of geomatic techniques.
- Inventory of timber resources.
- Preparation of reports on timber resources and their changes.
- Measurement of the annual growth in tree thickness on the collected samples.
- Spatial analyzes using the Digital Terrain Model.
- Analysis, design and implementation of applications using descriptive and geometric data from SILP (State Forests IT System).
- Business analyzes of IT projects (creating analytical documentation in UML notation) using descriptive and geometric data of SILP (State Forests IT System).
- Implementation of non-standard inquiries for information contained in the SILP (State Forests IT System) databases.
- Design and implementation of websites and Content Management System in the ZOPE / PLONE technology.
- Measurement and evaluation of the quantities characterizing noise and vibration in the working environment (in places where people are at the machine’s workstation or in other specified places).
- Assessment of occupational risk related to exposure to noise and vibration in accordance with European regulations (Directive 98/37 / EC), physiological tests of operators while performing wood harvesting work, in order to determine the energy and physiological cost of labor.
- Training in the use of multi-operational logging machines.