Laboratory of Forest Fire Protection
- Monitoring of forest fire risk and forest fires.
- Cooperation with the media and development of notices about fire hazards in forests.
- Determining the usefulness of new technical solutions in forest fire protection.
- Development of technologies for the application of measures and equipment for the detection and combating of forest fires.
- Characteristics of meteorological and hydrothermal conditions of forest areas.
- Organization of forest fire risk forecasting on military training grounds.
- Development of forest fire protection programs.
- Assistance in developing methods of action in the event of a forest fire.
- Consultations on the interpretation of provisions on forest fire protection.
- Advising on the operation of the National Forest Fire Information System.
- Training in forest fire protection.
- Training in the use of prognostic points for forecasting forest fire risk on military training grounds.
Contact person for any services provided
EngD Józef Piwnicki
+48 22 7150 430
+48 22 7200 397
3 Braci Leśnej Street